Sunday, October 31, 2010

Till next time..

Friends and classmate at Uni. Got me my first job in Darwin, while I was sending applications all over Australia and waiting to hear back. And with the connections I made, I could pretty much walk back into Darwin, when the rest of Aus would be hesitant of hiring someone from overseas. Been housemates ever since... but after close to 4 good years, things unfortunately have to come to an end.

Anthea's decided to move to Queensland.

And with that goes the furniture as well..ha. All that in the picture is due for the removalist soon. It's funny when friends come by and comment, "nice place you got here, nice furniture..." And my reply: other than the 4 walls, nothing in this house belongs to me, not even the plates and cutlery.

Time to get some new ones but thats another post.
While we chatted about works and things, we had our difference in opinion but we couldnt' have been so like minded. We are both fanatic about sports. She's into Circus arts (Tisu, one where you twirl yourself around in midair with a piece of cloth) and the Tri scene and me the road and mountain bikes. We shop at the same bike shop (online). We are both very particular about keeping the house clean (to a certain degree). She does not wear shoes in the house (try telling that to an Aussie). Alas, it'll take a while getting used to someone new.

No comments: