Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gravity

Its that time of the year again. Gravity 12 hour, a fun filled weekend be you a hardcore rider or weekend warrior. Guarantee you will feel pain where you have never felt before; never will you buy a lightweight saddle, Assos feels rather cheap, and you start to contemplate the idea of using butt cream to relieve the pain and minimise the chaffing (and never go there with a new bike).

It was a mud bath. And I only managed 4 laps compared to the 6 I did last year....*sigh*
How can I not mention Cat in this post. Unfortunately, I left my camera in Darwin and the phone doesent take good pictures. Have to thank Joel for picking up the bike and lugging the bike bag all the way from work home ;)
Cat's place always feels like home (away from home). Towels provided, luxurious shower gels, free access to the pantry and books/magazines I like to browse (cookbooks, home decor and the tech stuff from Joel).

No comments: