Friday, August 31, 2007

End of an Era

I still remember vividly where I got this watch (an old Formula 1 series Tag Heuer). It was at the HourGlass shop at Marina Square. I had been eyeing this watch for a while and decided to get it after much deliberation (well it was the cheapest one of the Tag range I could afford). Think I paid $200 plus for it then. But in those days, when you're at Poly and not earning a wage, it was a lot to spend. No complains here but after a good 12-13 years of service its finally had it.
Tags are suppose to be waterproof but as I was kayaking up Katherine Gorge I noticed water had gotten in. Too late to do anything, not before long, it was gone. Guess after so many years, the seals would have been stuffed. Am a bit reluctant to throw it away though.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't chuck it. Bring it bac and i'll bring u to a bronze age @ chinatown point.

Don't bring it to tag as it will cost a bomb.

AJun said...

Thanks bro. Will bring it back. Would be good if it still works.