Friday, July 11, 2008

The Kid in me


Sis is gonna kill me for this, but I must say, the intention was there. I was to buy something for my nephew and 2 niece. But sometimes I wonder if I'm buying what I want instead. Am sure David (my nephew) would have been happy with a brand new train but no, not after I laid my eyes on the most elaborate (and expensive) train set!
And with that, I pretty much blew the budget. Then again, I'm a 'boy' person. I can wrestle, tickle, poke and play rough with my nephew, but obviously, my niece dun enjoy that..ha.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i sense some favouritism here!!!

AJun said...

Oh yes, isnt it obvious ;)

Unknown said...

unfair!!!!

(complaining on behalf of Dee and Lulu.... )

Sher said...

no la why wld i kill u? he'll luv u forever. come back and play with him la.
mei mei loves trains too, u know. day's influence. she loves to say "choochoo!" and run them round the tracks.

Anonymous said...

Train...I always wanted one that had tracks all around the whole house with scale mountians, streets, people and the works.

Hey can I play too???

PS: G man..i need a food plan for Aviva n Desaru LD tri??? HElp here??

AJun said...

Can.. when's the event? Am in Sydney now. Chat when I'm back in Spore. Flying back 30 July. Serene will be back as well