Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cooking

Hey Cat, its not the puttaneasca but its where it ended up and whats been keeping me busy these past few weeks. Trialling a 10 week pilot program of physical activity and healthy cooking.
I am quite amazed at how some people do not have the basic cooking skills at all while others just lose it over the years with hard work at the desk and substituting it with fastfood or takeaways.
U cannot talk about a healthy diet if the people do not have the basic skills to do it and that was how this was born!

6 comments:

Catty Pants said...

Oh my god!!! Just look at the size difference between you and them!!!!!!

Are you actually teaching a cooking class? GOOD ON YOU! :):):) I'm very impressed :):):)

AJun said...

Well, that is a risk factor!!
And yes, the Dietitian dun just talk food, he does the walk. I feel like Jamie's ministry of food (on a much smaller scale obviously)

Sher said...

eh but when u come back i hv to BEG u to cook leh.

btw, i've been eating like a pig, 6 meals a day (like 30 biscuits for supper), to try and put on weight. all i've developed is a belly like the guys in your photo but the rest of me still v skinny, like u. how ah?

AJun said...

I hope they're healthy biscuits! We've got the lucky "eat all you can and not grow fat gene". You need to start looking at doing some resistance exercises. We only gain muscle mass.

Sher said...

lucky? erm. ok. i suppose we are lucky up to a point. ok when u come back u teach me how to do resistance stuff at home (no way i can go to a gym)

Serene Bean said...

Wow. I am impressed too. :) At first glance of the photo, I thought the participants were wearing purple coloured chef hats, until I realised you blotched out their faces. :)