Sunday, March 23, 2008

Incapitated..

Thats how I'm feeling......
After close to 3 weeks of being in the comforts of home (not have to think about what to cook, no dishes to clean up, laundry washing all done), its hard to get back into the routine again.
I have yet to touch my kitchenware.
Opening up my pantry and looking at whats in there dun give me inspiration.
Ask myself what I'll have for dinner and its a blank.
Lunch was noodle soup at the market and dinner as you can see; Red Rooster!
I'm sure I'll get back into the hang of things (soon, I hope).Spent the day setting up my 'training room'. Cant really rent the last one out jusy incase I get guest or family coming to visit so I might as well put the room to good use. Setup the telly for my CTS training sessions (courtesy of Mike) and the bike stand as well, which makes it look a wee bit more tidy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "training room" looks good man. You should just leave the training bike mounted on the trainer full time. Which i guess would be the mountain bike.

Sher said...

yum. red rooster looks like something i'd like at the moment.

AJun said...

Thks for driving me ard Mike. The trainer seems 'tougher' than the road even at the lowest setting, is that normal. Fine it hard to push to 90rpm on the lightest cogset.

Sis: Just get KK/Teng to go buy supper for you

Anonymous said...

No problems man. Any time you are back just give me a call.

Not sure abt the resistant of the Minora rim mounted but i guess it will get easier as it wears down.

BTW waht are those wheelset you got on your roadie. Looks light with very few spokes. Rolf wheels?

Catty Pants said...

Wow...looks nice! (both the mounted bikes and chook :)

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately not as good as your bacon and eggs...yumo.

Shimano Wh-R540