Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cooked Out

Besides my Diabetes cooking class, I also work with young athletes. Part of keeping myself in the loop of Sport Nutrition. Do I make a killing? Not really. My books just about balances. Meaning I have a slight profit hopefully to keep the tax office happy.
The good thing about having your own business and ABN is that I could go buy a cookbook, new frypan and even dinner at a restuarant and call it work related expenses...
But, I'm pretty cooked out these days working the 2 jobs.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

why all face covered except for one?

AJun said...

Privacy issue. No consent. And they are all under 18. The one uncovered is >18..ha (my hsemate/dietitian)

Killjoy said...

Lucky you dont charge me...

AJun said...

The bike shop chauffeuring pays for your consults.

Catty Pants said...

WOW!!!! I am so impressed!!! At least you have used your interest in cooking to good use!!! Good on you :)

Just out of curiousity, what name did you bestow your business with?

AJun said...

I called it "Top End Sports Dietitians". I get enuf chronic lifestyle clients through the day so I only see athletes after hours.

Unfortunately with athletes, they are very hungry people which usually dun leave much leftovers, Thus my frequency at the takeaway have increased